Wednesday, April 8, 2015

HAPPY EASTER, AND GENERAL CONFERENCE! - Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Hello Family,

Tanner you are becoming quite the cook aren't you! You will have to make me food one of these days! You should make your own little cafe. Kynsie I haven't been able to send a birthday card so this is it to you! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ELDER RIFE TO YOU! You have to sing it as you read it! Sorry to hear about the washer, hopefully it gets fixed! It sounds like you all had a very fun Easter! I did too, it was amazing, being able to hear from the Prophet and Apostles and being able to go see people to help them come closer to Christ was just wonderful! I love General Conference. I had so many questions that were answered straight forward and clear it was amazing.

Well for the week, it was transfers again, and I am staying but Elder Manwaring is going...I'm going to miss him, he is such a good missionary and a wonderful teacher. What happened this week. Well to be honest loads of things and it honestly has been quite a stressful week but very eventful all the same.

Carl - We taught Carl and WOW he is just doing so amazing. He is progressing so much and loves learning about Jesus Christ and His gospel. It is so amazing seeing him progress and change. We talked to him about the temple and about Priesthood and he is really excited to receive the blessings that are there for him. He is doing really good. He loves Heavenly Father and knows that he can rely on him!

Becca - Becca has had a desire to be baptized and has felt the promptings of the Holy Ghost and knows that Jesus Christ died for her. But recently she has had concerns which are scaring her and making it so she doesn't want to be baptized. What Elder Barendse and I have been trying to do is take her back to the feelings that she has received when the Holy Ghost has testified to her that this is all true. We know that as we rely on Heavenly Father we will be able to be vessels in which the Holy Ghost will resolve her concerns and she will again have a desire to be baptized. She knows this is true, she just needs to feel it again. We are praying for help that Heavenly Father will work through us.

Caroline - We have been working with Caroline for some time now, she is a less active and she doesn't believe that she has a testimony. So we have been trying to work with her to re-ignite the testimony she does have. Because she does have it, Satan is just trying to make it seem like she doesn't. After weeks, Caroline finally knows she has a testimony and she knows she has to come back to church. She wants too, she is just trying to get up the courage to come back but I know in time she will. Caroline is amazing.

General Conference was definitely amazing. I loved hearing from the Prophet and Apostles. I had so many questions and they were all answered 100% and so clearly. It was just so wonderful. I Love conference. I love this gospel and I love my Savoir Jesus Christ. I know the Atonement is real and I have been able to use it so many times, it has carried me. Jesus Christ is there. I hope that you all use the Atonement because it truly is amazing. Jesus Christ is there for you, he will not leave you alone and he loves us. He will not let us Fall. I love it. Well I love you all and hope you are all doing wonderful. If you need anything let me know!

God be with you till we meet again. On our way. #10sof1000s. HE LIVES

Love, Elder Tyler Rife

Elder Rife and Elder Barendse with Carl

Elder Rife and Elder Barendse with Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment