Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Here we go, here we go again! - Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Howdy ya'll oh wait I'm in England...Hiya mum dad and family,

I loved seeing you guys on Sunday! It was nice talking with you all and seeing how the family is doing! It looks like everyone is doing really good and loving life! Well I basically told you all what has been happening so this email probably won't be that long! First off...HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MUM, GRANDMA, KATELIN, AND ALL THE OTHER MUMS OUT THERE!!! I love you all, and everything that you have taught me and done for me! Alright here is the bad news for the transfer...Elder Barendse is leaving me and I have been asked to serve as a district leader. But the good news is that I am still in Bridlington! :) But good things will be coming. Miracles will be happening! I am serving with Elder Smith, he was in my district in the MTC so that will be good!

Carl's baptism was a success! He was baptized and confirmed a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. And it was so good to see him take those steps out of complete faith to come closer to Jesus Christ! He loves the gospel. You can just see it in him. His love for Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ is just beyond comprehension. He knows and trusts in prayer and says he is praying all the time. He also just did missionary work yesterday so that is so amazing. He told us that his friend is looking at a bunch of different religions and so he told her about "Mormons" and gave her a Book of Mormon and told her to read it and find out for herself. Carl is just so solid!

Caroline was excited to see you guys as well on Sunday. She is doing so good and loves coming to church. She says she feels good. She can't see a change in herself but I think she really knows the good that is coming from the gospel coming back into her life. She too is doing missionary work. She is helping her parents come back into re-activation and is doing a really good job at it. Miracles are happening all the time. I will let you know more about what happens with her parents as we continue to work with them.

Lately we have just been finding people who are willing to listen. It is slow but they are coming and I know that we will be able to see more miracles as long as we are obedient and diligent in doing the work of the Lord. I love you all and hope you are doing well. Let me know if you need anything!
God be with you till we meet again. On our way. #10sof1000s. HE LIVES!

Love, Elder Tyler Rife

Carl's Baptism - May 9, 2015

Can I just say....WE LOVED hearing from this boy on Mother's Day!

He is doing great and seems soooo...HAPPY!  



No comments:

Post a Comment