Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Crazy week! Monday, December 14, 2015

Hiya Mum, Dad, and Family, 

I am so glad to hear about Austin, it did make me cry! I am happy that he made this decision to come closer to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I loved all the pictures as well. It was absolutely amazing. It took me back to a lot of memories that I have had with Austin. Also the new coach will do a great job. He impressed me on Meet the Mormons. I am sitting here freezing to death haha the door is open to the internet cafe!!! ahhhh CLOSE THE DOOR! Well Tanner you will soon beat my times for swimming!! You all  just seem like  you are doing amazing. I love hearing about your amazing days! 

As for my week. It has definitely been stressful but we have seen so many miracles it is great! We have been super busy as well. I now have loads of responsibilities. We luckily have a car now but the zone is huge and we have to travel all over. This past week we have had to travel so much taking missionaries places and going to help out in other areas but we have still seen so much success. Don't worry I am being careful while driving. I am serving with Elder Hultgren from Sweden, he was actually in my group as well. I live with Elder Barendse again (I served with him in Brid) And and Elder Davies from England. My new address is 9 Iris Court, 121 Abbey Street, Hull, HU9 1LE, England.  I love it here in Hull, it is cold but I love it. We are seeing so much success. 

We have done loads of finding mainly knocking on doors. It has been way fun. We found this great lady. It was awesome. So what happened... We knocked on her door and I can't even remember what we said but she started laughing and we just started talking. We talked a bit about what we believe and we also talked about why we are here. She then said we can come back and she will sit her family down and we will have a chat. YEAH!!!!! :) We are going back on Wednesday. I am really excited. 

We also are teaching this guy by the name of James. We taught him about the importance of Reading the Book of Mormon and praying and coming to church. He took it really well and then this past Sunday he came to church. He is a funny guy. He really likes church. He said everyone is so friendly and he feels something good about it. We are going to teach him again on Tuesday. He is scheduled for baptism for January 02, 2016. We are excited and he is excited to see if what we say is true. 

We are also teaching a lady by the name of Dawn. She was really really not for it when she was found but we went by. Well she surprised us. She said that she didn't believe but she spoke to her husband and found out that he believes in God. She was really surprised and decided that she would try and find out for herself. She told us that she will do anything that we ask, she just wants to know if God is there or not. We taught her about Joseph Smith, we then shared with your Alma 32. She really like the chapter and said it was perfect for her because she has a desire to believe. She said that it might take awhile for her but she really really wants to find out. We scheduled her to be baptised on January 09, 2016.

We are definitely seeing so much success...I am still stressed out! haha but I know that this is a great time for me to learn and grow. Sometimes Heavenly Father cuts us down so we can grow. (See the Mormon message, Gods Will) I know that Heavenly Father knows us personally and he knows what we need to become the best that we can be. Trust in Him.

God be with you till we meet again. On our way. #10sof1000s. HE LIVES. 

I love you all and hope you are well. If you need anything let me know. 

Love, Elder Tyler Rife

The Zone

This is another one from "The Zone" picture...it is just a closer one of our boy!  
LOVE HIM and MISS HIM at this Wonderful and Magical time 
of year!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!  
#christmasiscoming
#10daysanditisallover 


No comments:

Post a Comment