Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Miracles and Magic - Monday, August 24, 2015

Hiya Mum, Dad, and Family, 

Well let me tell ya, my week has been full of miracles and a bit of magic from Elder Jeng. Elder Jeng knows some magic tricks so he took some cards out and we went finding, and we were able to find quite a few potentials from it. And it was super fun in the process. We have been doing loads of finding, like all the time and we are definitely seeing miracles from it. We have found so many people who are interested in the message that we have to share. Now we just have to go by and start teaching them, so I think that is what this next week is going to be filled with. The only bad thing, is I think a filling fell out of my tooth, don't worry I am going to get it fixed, but right now there is a whole in my tooth, haha! Yeah! :) 

As for some miracles of the week. First off I think the best miracle happened just this past Tuesday. Elder Jeng and I decided to go by a potentials house named Karis. We knocked on the door and she was very surprised to see us! I thought she was going to turn us away, but then we got talking and found out that she is really interested in what we have to say. She is looking for something more. She was brought up believing in God and Jesus Christ but now she doesn't know if it is true and she wants to know. So we set up a return appointment. We went by the next day and taught her the Plan of Salvation, which she said all sounded really good and it all made sense. Well from that point we decided to schedule her for baptism! We scheduled her for September 12th and she said if she finds out by that day she will be baptized, So please keep her in your prayers! We have also taught her the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Well another miracle happened!! SHE DECIDED TO COME TO CHURCH! She said she loved it and really liked the talks which were on family and marriage. She said that everything that was said and everything that she is learning is like everything she already believes. She still is searching for an answer but I know that she will receive an answer because she really has the desire and real intent. We are going to start teaching her Flat mate Olly, he is super cool, and he knows like 3 members in the Ward so it will be awesome. Right now he is on Holiday but really wants to meet with us when he gets back. We will keep fasting and praying for him! 

So a few weeks ago we met this guy named Ray and a bunch of his mates. They are from Russia. they told us to come around. Well we did and another mate named Max was in and he said it wasn't a good time but to come again another time. Well we lost contact with them. Then yesterday we were walking...in the pouring rain, and this guy yelled from across the street, "hey I know you, do you remember me? I am Max" He said they are still interested, but they moved and so he took us to his house! Well we chatted for 20 minutes about Joseph Smith. He doesn't really know what he is looking for, he is really confused and is looking for more. So we set up a return appointment. He is really interested and said it all makes sense! It was super cool. Well that was my week! It was such a good week, filled with miracles. It is amazing how much Heavenly Father is blessing us. I can truly see his hand in everything that we do! I love this gospel. It has made me so happy and I want everyone to know about it. I love seeing the same happiness that I feel enter into the lives of everyone I meet! I hope you are all well. I miss you and love you all. Ki kaha. 

God be with you till we meet again. On our way. #10sof1000s. HE LIVES. 

Love, Elder Tyler Rife



"Elder Jeng's wonderful Taiwanese noodles"

"Just some people we met. :)"

Can I just say I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it when Tyler sends pictures!!!! 
It makes my day a HAPPY one!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment