Saturday, October 24, 2015

Cutest Entry Ever! This just makes a Mom's day HAPPY! - Thursday, October 22, 2015

Kylee was thrilled and so excited to share this with us when she got home from school!
The smile on her face was just BEAMING!!!
 I had to post about it so I will remember this.  Things like this are worth remembering and just make a Mom's day Happy!

Kylee has recently gotten an email address at school and she wanted us to tell Tyler about it in our last email to him.  I think she was wanting to be included in as a recipient of his weekly emails.  
She was a little disappointed to say the least this past Monday when she didn't get his email to our family in her emails so I explained to her that perhaps we would need to address this with Tyler and that perhaps he might send his weekly email to her the next week. 

Well...Thursday she shared the exciting news after school with us that Tyler had emailed her! She was so EXCITED!!!  :)  I ran down stairs with her and she opened the email up...


 Mon,Oct 19, 2015 at 5:40   

  
Hiya love

Kylee 💟                                                                                                  

How are you my dear sister? I love you so much! What are you doing in school and in dance and everything? I want you to know I miss you and that I love you so much. I am doing really good here. England is so much fun. I wish you could see all the amazing places and things! Tell me all the good things that you are doing! Love you. I miss you! 
Love your favourite brother on a mission 
Elder Tyler Rife


This was her repy...


  Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 10:57 AM

.tyler
💜💜💜💟💕                                                                               
I love you sooooooooooooo much



To say the least....A Big brother sure MADE his little sister's day!  

Thanks Elder Rife!  We LOVE ya!


Kylee and Tyler hiking to the Y 
June 26, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment