Thursday, September 11, 2014

Speaking in Church August 10, 2014

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Tyler was given the choice by Brother Hunter, the 1st counselor in our Bishopric to Speak in our Sacrament Meeting on August 10th or August 23rd.  He liked the topic for the 10th and Brother Hunter felt like Tyler had had a few personal experiences with this topic so although it was a few weeks before he was to report to the MTC, Tyler decided on the 10th.

His topic..."My testimony of the Book of Mormon"
My Mother has always taught me I should never be "proud" but instead "pleased"!  Well, I was definitely "PLEASED"!  
I felt like Tyler did a wonderful job expressing his testimony of this GREAT book and I truly am excited for him to go and share his testimony with the wonderful people of England.  I will MISS him immensely but know this is where he needs to be at this time in his life and am so grateful for a son who has made this decision to serve his Heavenly Father. 

ENJOY a few pictures from this special day!

We  served Taco Salad...Yummy!


Tyler with some of his friends

Kendra and Jenessa enjoying Grandma's Pink Sugar Cookies!  
They are delicious! :)
And always a big hit at family gatherings!

Tyler with Bro. & Sis. Harvey
(a former YM's president)

The Hunter's 
(Some wonderful neighbors across the street)

Uncle Scott enjoying the day

Cute Mila

"The Jensen's"  

More Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment